At SavvyCard, we’re always looking for highly motivated, highly talented, super-awesome, energetic, happy, go-getters who want to live and enjoy the start-up life with a bunch of wacky & dedicated peeps!
Think you’ve got what it takes to fill the Marketing Communications Manager position? Then we want to hear from you! Email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why we’d be silly to not consider you for this position.
SavvyCard – Marketing Communications Manager
You’ll love working at SavvyCard as our Marketing Communications Manager if:
- You want a dynamic, fast-paced position that requires creative problem solving and a diverse skill set
- You like rolling up your sleeves and working autonomously to achieve team and company goals
- You are a mature and accountable professional who can track and report on your work’s effectiveness
- You are energized by collaboration and team work in a fun, innovative environment
- You want to be part of a quickly growing and promising technology startup
- You are a proactive, organized and efficient professional with a demonstrated proficiency in MarComm competencies: branding/graphic design, digital communications, content marketing, public relations and data tracking/analysis
What You’ll Do at SavvyCard as a MarComm Manager:
– Your major focus will be to help SavvyCard gain visibility and awareness with strategic user audiences
– You’ll work with SavvyCard’s Marketing Executive to co-author a bi-annual MarComm Plan. This plan will detail goals, messaging, deliverables, projects, vehicles and reporting methodology.
– You’ll work with peers across all departments to manage, execute and drive success of the MarComm Plan.
– You will report on your progress against goals in the MarComm plan in a bi-weekly presentation to company Executives.
– Budget responsibility
Branding & Graphic Design:
– Layout and produce brand and messaging guideline documentation for internal and 3rd party use; plan/execute internal training & ensure adherence
– Implement brand/messaging strategies across all mediums in SavvyCard’s markets; ensure brand guideline adherence
– Plan and produce materials for Marketing, PR and digital communications needs. These include traditional printed materials, display signage, advertisements, testimonial and “sizzle” videos, case studies, web graphics, supporting graphics and more.
– Support material needs for other departments (training, sales, etc.)
– Manage 3rd party vendors (printers, freelancers, etc.)
– Author press releases and blog articles on a regular basis
– Schedule/manage distribution of press releases
– Built and maintain PR contact database for strategic media outlets
– Identify and present strategic PR opportunities to exec staff
– Schedule and coordinate SavvyCard events, including Tradeshows
– Manage 3rd party vendors (freelancers, PR firms, etc.)
– Author and maintain web content for SavvyCard’s corporate website and customer portals
– Create and maintain a campaign calendar, ensuring appropriate cross- channel communications cadence
– Manage digital campaigns, focusing on lead generation
– Support lead management between marketing and sales
– Report on campaign analytics, and use results to enhance future campaigns
– Manage social media freelancer for each campaign to successfully time social media channel with other comms channels
– Layout and produce Content Marketing Strategy document for internal use
– Implement Content Marketing strategies and insure campaigns adhere to brand guidelines
– Manage development of content for multiple vehicles including website, blog, collateral, presentations, email, advertising, white papers, case studies, etc.
What You’ll Need to Excel as SavvyCard’s MarComm Manager:
– 7-10 years Marketing Communications experience, preferably with a B2B Internet Technology background.
– Demonstrated success in Marketing Communications core competencies (be prepared with samples of your work, including campaign context and results)
– Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
– Demonstrated proficiency in graphic design and with graphic design tools including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and PowerPoint.
– Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Video Editing tools
– Demonstrated writing ability. We’re looking for a creative storyteller with exceptional writing and language skills (this means you are a grammar snob, too).
– The ability to work collaboratively with other people and departments, listen to their needs, and translate them into successful communications strategies
– An unswerving commitment to your job, and a can-do attitude
– Experience hiring & managing junior resources a plus.
Why You Want to Work for SavvyCard:
As a member of the SavvyTeam, you’ll enjoy a close-knit, fun, open, energetic and creative atmosphere that promotes a great work/life balance. We work hard, yes, but like the old saying goes, we play hard, too, often engaging together in activities outside of work (like attending the famed First Friday celebration each month).
We are located in downtown St. Petersburg. Florida, a city that is quickly growing into one of the premiere tech hubs in the state. Our immediate area is full of fun and trendy restaurants, bars, retail stores, art galleries and music clubs and is next door to the University of Southern Florida campus in St. Pete. Many people compare St. Pete to Austin, Texas when it first began to blossom, as our locals also like to keep things “weird”. The cost of living in St. Pete is fairly benign compared to the rest of the country, and you can’t beat living near (or on) beaches consistently ranked amongst the world’s Top 10.
SavvyCard employees receive competitive pay and a great benefits package including medical, dental and vision. We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.